Thursday, May 19, 2011

10/16/08


-1.4 lbs!

I was really hoping to do better than this, but I can't complain. I'm 2 pounds away from getting my 25 lb keychain and 26 lbs is my 10% !! I will really buckle down this next week and hopefully get there at my next weigh in!

This is really such an easy program. I don't feel deprived at all and I know that I'm eating better. I wasn't getting as many fruits & veggies before. I'm learning to not make a pig of myself. I feel so much better and my knee healed really well. Not even any twinges!

Even this week when I donated blood at a Red Cross drive - 2 other people there were all woozy and faint. I sat there for the mandatory 10 minutes, but I was tapping my foot, ready to go. I felt great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!