Friday, May 20, 2011

2/25/10 week 81


Why does that sound like I'm lost at sea or on a deserted island or something?  At least I'm counting by weeks and not days!   Anyhooo, today's weigh-in verdict was.....

208.6 lbs for a total loss of 61.2 lbs so far

OK, February has just sucked for me.  I went up 0.2 on the 11th, then up 0.4 on the 19th and a whopping 1.6 tonight!  I didn't think I was slacking that badly, but the scale don't lie!  I actually felt blah & bloated (non-TOM week, too!) the last couple days, so I guess this gain wasn't too much of a surprise.

Hmmm, what can I do differently?   I've been shooting for 15 APs per week and have been mostly successful.  It's not all the same stuff, either.  I had some snow-shovelling APs and finally did the WATP Express 3 mile DVD, too.

I think I need to really pay attention to portion size again.  I do measure out my oatmeal everyday.  But I'm not as careful at dinnertime.  I was tonight, we had chinese food & I got my WW spoons out for that.  The broccoli chicken I wasn't too worried about, it was the rice.   I only had 1/2 cup of that. 

I know my water consumption is not the issue!  I swear I drink enough to float!  I should count trips up and down the stairs to the bathroom at work as APs!  I have 16 oz first thing in the morning, a 12 oz can of Coke Zero at work, then I easily go thru 4 or 5 20 oz bottles of water during the day.  Plus a couple more at home.

Now that I think about it, we've had several meals with processed food... hamburger helper & such.  I counted the points, but there's a lot of sodium & crap in those.  I made stuff in the crockpot, too, but used cans of soup......hmmmm, that could be the problem.  Not enough fresh and/or frozen stuff.  I had 2 miles last Friday with eggs, pancakes, french toast, 3 beers when I went out with the Girls Saturday night.  Yeah.  I'm seeing where it came from.

I think I'll clean out the fridge real quick in the morning and get ready to go grocery shopping.  Stock up on the good stuff.   The meeting topic tonight was revamping your kitchen so it's more weight-loss friendly.  As in keeping the scale & calculator handy (mine are on top of the toaster oven) and having measuring spoons close by (mine are in the utensil vase on the counter).  I did like the idea of getting some extra measuring cups and keeping them in the boxes of cereal, so they're extremely convenient.  Cereal is a trigger food for me.  Life cereal in particular is a serious landmine.  I could go crazy with it. 

Alrighty!  Lets see how this goes this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!