Friday, May 20, 2011

3/3/11

225.4 lbs
OK, so I didn't wait until the 10th like I said in my last post.  I don't think that's such a bad thing!!

Well, at least it wasn't 20 lbs that I gained in my time off.  More like 18.6 - but it wasn't 20!!!  It was so time to go back to my meetings.  LOL, my leader Carol remembered me! 

I'd started feeling cow-ish like I did back before I started the first time.  My roll over the top of my pants is back.  So yeah.  I haven't really had a chance to read over the new program yet, so I can't imagine that I'll be on plan very well tomorrow, but I'll make sure to document all that I eat.  This time I'm going to make sure that I exercise from the very beginning!  That was my mistake before.  I lost weight but didn't tone so my belly got droopy.  And it still is.  Nice.  Oh well.  Not like anyone except Randy would see it!

So there it is.  I'm back!!   How about a goal?  It's just over 25 weeks til my birthday.  Shall I shoot for 38 pounds before I turn 38??  sounds like a do-able plan to me!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!