Thursday, May 19, 2011

5/15/09


-0.8 lbs

That makes 55 pounds even!

Wow! I really impressed myself this week. It's TOM (not getting any more graphic than that!) and I was really feeling like a big huge bloated heifer / sow. Randy was getting ready to leave for the weekend Thursday and asked if I wanted to go out for dinner. So I was going to wait to weigh in until Saturday morning (Friday meetings are during the day - I'm at work!) But he got a call from work, and instead of him letting it go to voicemail because he was on vacation, he answered it. DOH! Needless to say - I had time to go weigh in. I'm kind of glad that I did!

I was careful to journal everything this past week. Angel and I did take Jack to Holland Ponds one day for a nice walk thru the heron rookery, and I cut the grass another day. That may not sound like much, but we have a double lot and it easily takes 2 1/2 hours to mow it. Plus it was long and thick, so I had to stop and empty the bag 100 times. Our 55 gallon yard waste container was FULL!! I figured to have earned myself 10 activity points for that. Probably would have earned more if it hadn't been a cool day. I barely broke a sweat! But I'm getting out moving and that's what matters.

I'm totally seeing Onederland in my near future.

Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!