Friday, May 20, 2011

7/2/09

stayed the same at 214.4 lbs

Whew!  I can't believe I've totally forgotten the past couple weeks to get on here and blog!  Shame on me!!  Missed the last 2 weeks' meetings, too.  I just went in long enough to weigh in, then ran.

So, looking at the bright side, I didn't gain this week!!  I've been so horrible about journalling, even if I have been really conscious of my choices.  We'll see how well I get back on track this week, with the 4th of July lurking in the distance.....

The only plans we really have are going to the Clawson parade with the family and taking Dad out to lunch afterward.  He's moved from the hospital to this rehab place that gives him physical therapy and occupational therapy every day to build up his muscles.  Hopefully soon he'll get to go home, since he hates it there.  I think Mom is a pain in his butt, too.

I'm going to try something new to remind me to journal, at least fill it out before I go to bed at night.  I'm adding it to my before bed routine in my FlyLady control journal!  Maybe now I'll make some progress!

Happy 4th of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!