Thursday, May 19, 2011

8/14/08

Tonight was my first weigh in at Weight Watchers. I've been poking around their website a bit and decided to take the plunge. I told Randy a couple weeks ago about my decision and he's there for me, but also told me not to expect him to change any. Well, seeing as how I don't plan on cooking spearate meals for him and the girl - they'll be forced to eat healthier, too!
I really liked the meeting. Seeing all of these other people who are there for the same reason I am, who won't look at me and think "what a cow!" The leader was a tiny little thing who'd lost 50 pounds and kept it off. She must have looked like a butterball!

I was really concerned about pop. I like to drink Coke almost as much as Randy does. So I made sure to ask about it at the meeting. Sherry told me not to switch to diet pop (Praise the Lord!!!) but to try to wean myself off the regular. I can do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!