Thursday, May 19, 2011

9/25/08

-2.6 pounds!

They were talking about couscous at the meeting tonight and I got some when I stopped at the grocery store so we could try it. That's some good stuff! It got the family approval!

Still not very spry. My knee locks up very easily and I have a hard time standing up after sitting at my desk for any length of time. Must have really bruised it badly! of course Mom asked if I'd gone to have it checked out. Nope.

I can now wear a pair of jeans that I haven't worn in ages! I love it! With the exception of my knee, I feel great!

I'm going to be challenged this weekend - it's Angel's birthday party and the plan is to take her and her friends to CiCi's pizza for dinner. A pizza buffet could be dangerous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!