Thursday, June 16, 2011

6/16/11

Yup, I was up 1.6 lbs this week. 

I am really not doing well this round of WW at all.  Looking at my WIP the first time around & I'd lost over 16 lbs in the first 2 months.   Shall I rattle off WHY I'm not succeeding this time?

a)  my half-assed tracking.  I really want one of those phones with a WW app so I always have it with me.  I prefer to track online because it's more accurate than writing it down and I have a harder time fibbing to it.
b) not measuring portions
c) processed foods - because I'm lazy
d) not enough exercise

I am going to challenge myself this week to do all of the above.  It's going to be tough because tonight is the girl's recital dress rehearsal so we'll be grabbing food on the go.  Tomorrow is the recital itself.  Food on the go on the way there and then a pizza party at the studio owner's house afterward.  Saturday we're going to watch niece Lisa ride in a horse show and we're supposed to go to a graduation party after that.  I don't know if I even want to go.  Like I really need party food & beverages!!!

On the plus side...I wore some dress slacks earlier this week & they were back to being loose around the waist.  Crystal Lite has new flavors out - Mocktails!!  I have to go to Kroger!  And I stopped at the grocery store yesterday & stocked up on veggies!  Woohoo!  I wasn't even thinking about it, just that I knew we didn't have any in the house.  I'll have to take a bunch with me to the horse show.  Cantaloupe & cukes!  Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!