Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year's Eve!


I hope everyone has a safe & wonderful New year celebration tonight!!!

I haven't been out somewhere on NYE since I was in the Navy.  I am perfectly content to hang out at home with my sweetie in my PJs watching the countdown in Time's Square on TV.  We haven't decided if we're going to invite Angel to stay up with us or not.  .She's perfectly able to stay up past midnight, but we're such party animals, she may just end up going to bed anyway!!

I've seen so many posts on FB saying how horrible 2011 was and how they can't wait for 2012, etc, etc.  I personally think it was OK.  Nothing incredible happened, The major tragedy we had was losing Skeeter, but that was about it.  We have our health.  We both have the same jobs 10+ years.  We can pay our bills..  We still have 2 working cars and a roof over our heads and plenty of food to eat.  I'd have to say 2011 was good to us and I'm so thankful to the Lord above for all our blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!