Monday, March 26, 2012

Friend Makin' Monday - Current Favorites

Happy Monday!
Yeah, I didn't post after my weigh in last week.  I was totally disgusted since I had been doing pretty well (I thought) with my food choices & tracking - only to find out I was up 1.5ish lbs.  I can't freakin' win!  I was so ticked I am ready to throw in the towel.  I'm tired of swearing to myself I'll do better & blah, blah blah.  I'll save that for another post. I don't even know where my book from WW is right now.  Grrrr.

Anyway... We had a busy weekend.  I took Friday off work to run errands, Saturday we had to go support the studio team at a competition & then yesterday the girl danced.  She was in 5 numbers.  I didn't go backstage to get pics between the "line" numbers - which is all 4 levels of dancers from our studio - the petites up to seniors.  They placed 4th for jazz line, 3rd for tap line & 2nd for hiphop line!  WOOHOO!!!

 5th place 
Teen Small Group Tap
"Boom Boom Bang"

 7th place
Teen Small Group Jazz
"All Dressed Up in Love"

 She wanted me to help, but apparently I was too gentle.  
So her choreographer took over!

Right now, it’s time to get to this week’s FMM topic!

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at:  www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Current Favorites

  1. Song - Hmmm, probably Canadian Girls by Dean Brody - which is funny, since I'm not Canadian!
  2. Drink – Water with strawberry Crystal Lite
  3. Physical feature of the opposite sex (or the sex that you find attractive) – arms & chest.
  4. TV Show(s) – I don't watch much TV.  But I'm hooked on RuPaul's DragRace (go Latrice!!) and I often watch Top Gear on the BBCA with hubby. 
  5. Actor/Actress – I don't really have a favorite. 
  6. Book – not really a favorite, but this is what I'm currently reading - My Wicked Little Lies by Victoria Alexander.
  7. Form of communication – at work?  by email. Sort of an electronic paper-trail.  Actually, I like email all around, since you can think about what you write before sending.  To fully express feelings, I'd rather be in person. 
  8. Exercise – walking
  9. Food – BBQ beef short ribs. Om nom nom nom nom
  10. Quote – "If you can't love yourself, how the hell you gonna love someone else?" - RuPaul
Now it’s your turn to answer the questions!  Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments.  Happy Monday Friends!

edited to add the quote!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!