Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A-Z challenge starting soon!!

This SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!

I've mentioned before that I'm doing this challenge for the first time this year.  It should be really fun!  In keeping of the spirit of the name of this blog, all my posts are going to be completely random.  No particular theme at all, unless you consider randomness a theme!   And while concentrating on keeping posts short, there will be lots of pics.  Nothing terribly deep.
I have most of my posts already done & scheduled to post on the appropriate day, so I can have plenty of time to check out some other blogs - there's already over 1200 blogs signed up!

There's still time!  Go over to Blogging from A-Z to sign up and join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!