Monday, February 4, 2013

Friend Makin' Monday - Five Things

I don't go weigh in last week. I had part 1 of a root canal last Wednesday and the combination of Vicodin & Penicillin made me sicker than a dog (so I stopped taking the Vicodin) and then Saturday I chose to go out to breakfast alone with the hubby instead of going to a WW meeting.  

Sunday was ugly.   I'm not a football fan (me like hockey!!) so I didn't care who won, but it was entertaining watching Angel (rooting for the Ravens because she liked their purple uniforms) and Randy (rooting for the 49ers and actually compares stats, etc) argue about plays & such.   Eating was not the best!  Just a passing note - Lil Smokeys in BBQ sauce and grapes are a really interesting combo.  

 Happy Superbowl!

So lots of water today & I planned on doing one of my DVDs tonight, but ended up shoveling snow instead. I'm still not warm yet! Guess I should have changed out of my dressy boots & knee-length skirt (with bare legs).

So now it's FMM time!


If you've taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Five Things

1. Share five things you hope to do before you die. 
- visit all 50 states
- travel to all continents
- visit the northernmost & southernmost points of the US 
        (Barrow, AK & Key West, FL)
- move to Arkansas
- to drive with the Stig on the Top Gear test track

2. List five things you love about yourself.
- my imagination / creativity
- my tattoos
- my love of animals
- my awesomeness (thanks, Angela!)
- my eyes

3. Share the five coolest things that you've done in 2013.
- saw Monster Jam (sat on the start/finish line)
- signed up for the A-Z Blogging Challenge
- am participating in the 13 in 13 Challenge
-
-
(it's still early in the year!)

4. List five things that you always have in your kitchen.
- at least one cat, and/or the dog (if not all of them!)
- Coke / Coke Zero
- glass jug of water in the fridge
- oatmeal
- Crystal Light Strawberry

5. Share five places you would like to go on vacation.
- Seattle - I lived 25 miles from there for 3 years & never played tourist
- Alaska again (to see the northern lights)
- the mountains
- the beach
- visit Arlington National Cemetery & Washington DC in springtime

6. List five celebrities/public figures you’d like to meet.
- RuPaul
- Nick Lidstrom, former captain of the Detroit Red Wings
- Jeremy Clarkston- the Top Gear guys
- Richard Hammond
- James May

7. List five bands or artists you’d like to see perform live.
- Def Leppard (again and again)
- Kenny Chesney
- Toby Keith
- Luke Bryan (yum!)
- Bon Jovi

8. List five TV shows that you don’t want to miss.
- RuPaul's Drag Race
-
-
-
-
(I don't watch much TV!!)

9. Share five things you wanted to do as a child.
- be a horse trainer
- marry a 90 year old millionaire
- never have kids (that didn't happen!)
- move away from Clawson where I grew up
-

10. Share five things you hope to do in 2013.
- finally get in Onederland!
- travel to some more cool places within Michigan
- I hope to NOT have to drive a certain child to summer school again this year
- go camping Up North one more time before my Mom sells the property
- make my Halloween display even better than last year

These were hard!!!

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!