Thursday, June 30, 2016

Skywatch Friday 070116



Ooooh, I don't think I've used someone else's blog button on a post before. 
Pretty cool!

I had the hardest time choosing my photo for Skywatch Friday!  I just got back from vacation, so I have photos out the windows of the plane, at the beach, of fighter jets & cargo planes going into / leaving the nearby US Air Force base - a huge selection!  

This was taken last week while lying on the Myrtle Beach, SC near the fishing pier.  I loved the swoopy clouds & the color of the blue.  It sort of reminds me of the ocean waves that had been rolling in. 
 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-124-9BF74C716651145ECAC7EDD1AB729D6B_zpsxkuumtdq.png

4 comments:

  1. I can imagine why you love these wispy clouds in a blue blue sky! My sky is grey and full with monsoon cloud ready to burst any moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real skywatch and a nice one too. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely just lovely skywatch image!
    JM, Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way my husband is a ham radio operator. His call is K9QVB.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!