Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Wow - has it been that long?

I knew it had been a while since I posted here, but it's been like 7 weeks!  Damn.  I apologize for that. 

So.  I've been pretty much staying even on the scale.  I was on vacation from 6/19-6/27 in Charleston with the girl and her dance team for Nationals - so it was only a quasi-vacation, but while I didn't go crazy with my eating, I wasn't 100% careful, either.  I did get to a point where I was craving veggies, so we went to Wendy's and I got one of their apple pecan chicken salads.  

I didn't go crazy on the 4th of July, either.  No alcohol even happened!  And we had steak one night, BBQ from a Bar & Grill one night, burgers last night.  We didn't go to any parties, so things were under control.  

FYI - a FitBit will set off an airport scanner!  I didn't even think about it, so when I went thru the thingy, they told me they needed to check my left shoulder.  Well, I wear it at the top of my left bra cup and it was indeed near my shoulder when my arms were raised!  They asked if I needed to have a private screening.  Umm, no.  All I had to do was reach into my shirt and unhook it.  It's not like I had to undress. 

We got home Monday and I went to the WW meeting Tuesday. I was up 3.3 lbs, but today (1 week later) I was down 3.7!  So I lost all that vacation baggage. Hooray!  

I'm having issues with my WW account right now.  While I was gone, they tried to take payment for my monthly pass, but I'd forgotten that someone had tried to use my credit card in another state and the bank shut my card off and issued me a new one!  So I was getting emails from WW to update my account, but I didn't see them until I got home. As soon as I did see them, I went in and updated my payment info, but now it appears my account is cancelled but only partially.  I can't track or see any plan info or even my WW profile, but I can go onto the message boards and see that profile.  The lady at the front desk couldn't help, so I have an email into tech support. 

I honestly haven't even been really trying a whole lot, since I go in next Monday for my hysterectomy!  There's a lot of stress in my life where sometimes I feel like I could get physically ill or just cry.  I don't know if it's residual from the trip, the drama we're currently having with the girl, work or the fact that in less than a week I'll be in the hospital for an overnight stay?  Probably a combination of everything. 

I already plan on missing next week's meeting, since I'll just be getting home from the hospital on Tuesday. I'm sure the last thing I'll be worried about is getting on a scale!  Although I am curious to find out how much everything they take out weighs.  I have multiple fibroids and polyps in there and I know some of them are golf-ball sized.   So it's scary, but I'm still looking forward to the procedure. 

Well, I think today's anxiety is wearing off (we went to grab some dinner, then I made Randy take me to "At Home" (a home goods store) because I knew they were starting to get Halloween stuff in, so I got me some Vitamin Orange!  Now I'm feeling a bit better and am ready to hit the sack.  

Later!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!