Friday, September 30, 2016

The plunge has been taken!

I officially imported my posts & comments from ...Slow & Steady over to here!  If you see anything broken, please let me know!

It was a lot easier than I expected, so that's why I'm slightly suspicious that something is wrong that I haven't found yet.

I'm still pretty happy with this choice to combine blogs.  I was posting over there only once a week or so while I was going to Weight Watchers....and since I haven't gone there since before my surgery in July, there's hasn't been much action over there.

I posted a link directing my followers from ...SnS to come here, so welcome anyone who comes over!


 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-124-9BF74C716651145ECAC7EDD1AB729D6B_zpsxkuumtdq.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!