Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Weigh in #1 of 2017!

So I went back to Weight Watchers after Thanksgiving but I really haven't been putting my full heart & soul into it.  So today, I'm back for realz. 

I was very happy with a 1.6 lbs loss over the holidaze - especially since I spent a week with King Sabotage & the Dowager Queen (Randy and his mom).  I'm proud that I only called Randy an asshole once while we were grocery shopping the first day in Arkansas and pretended not to hear a comment his mom made about me taking a second helping of something at breakfast (I'm sure it was said innocently, but if it had been anyone else - I would have flipped and/or told them off.)  I have learned that the best way for me to stay on track is to NOT have junk food in the house. If it's in front of me, I'll eat it.  I know this.   And where did they spend the most time in Kroger??  The chip aisle.  I don't even like chips that much. but I'll still shovel them in.  At least they broke down and got reduced fat Lay's.  And Fritos (that I DO like). 

Anyhoo.  I survived.  My step count for that week was insanely low.  You can't get many steps in during 2 days in the car each way.  Get this - the first 2 days we were in Arkansas?  I barely broke 1000 steps each day.  How sad is that??  It was better after that, because I went stir-crazy and had to get outside.  

On the plus side.  Before we left for Arkansas, we took advantage from some coupons Miss Angela had gotten from Planet Fitness.  Randy and I both got memberships!  Come to find out - I didn't have to pay the membership fee because I'm a veteran!  Awesome.  So I'll be stopping by there on my way from from work tomorrow.  I was torn between going there or going back to Zumba.....but since I haven't done any real exercise since before my surgery at the beginning for July....Zumba would probably kill me.  So I'll work my way back up to that. 

I also took measurements and "before" photos tonight.  Ugh.  Don't worry - I'm NOT posting those here.  I dutifully made a collage and saved it in a folder on my phone with the date. 
OMG.  The're awful.  Just awful.  Of course it didn't help that I was just in undergarments, so there was nothing hidden.  I don't even want to look at them myself.  

I also got a small planner, so I can schedule myself gym days and WW meetings and such. I also am taking advantage of the notes section in the back for measurements & stuff, since WW didn't see fit to keep that particular option of the website and I lost all my measurements that I'd taken since 8/08.  Bastards. 

So yeah, that's where I'm at!  I have a tab up top called A Work in Progress with my weigh ins and weekly steps.  

Now I just have to get the whole food planning down pat.  I got the stuff for a glorious salad tomorrow....and don't have it all together.  Or my clothes laid out for work, so I guess I better sign off.
Later! 

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-124-9BF74C716651145ECAC7EDD1AB729D6B_zpsxkuumtdq.png

1 comment:

  1. I'm on the get fit wagon too. We're going back to the Whole 30 to start and then this time, we WILL slowly incorporate things back into our diet in moderation (and not just eat everything we hadn't eaten in 30 days on days 31, 32, and 33 like we did last time)!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!