Sunday, June 11, 2017

Breaking radio silence....

I am still around!  
I came back off vacation last Sunday and it's just been hectic trying to get caught up at work and at home, (and fighting with my phone to upload pics from the trip) that I haven't had a real chance to sit down and open up the blog.  I am so afraid to even open Bloglovin' to see how many posts I've missed reading there!  


Anyhoo.  Pics are uploaded & organized so I'll have a Cliffnotes post on vacation coming soon.  Overall - we had a lot of fun and even tho it's been since the end of 1994 that we've seen each other....
It was like so much time hadn't passed!  

What's everyone been up to?

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-124-9BF74C716651145ECAC7EDD1AB729D6B_zpsxkuumtdq.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!