Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Transforming Tuesday 8/22/17

Woot!  Check me out!
It's amazing that if you actually follow the plan correctly, it works!  I tracked every day and was down 2 lbs!  Imagine that.  And only went over the "healthy eating zone" twice!

So I'm just gonna keep on doing what I'm doing!  Which means not ignoring the alarm on my phone that goes off several times a day, reminding me to track!

Next Tuesday is my birthday!!
Birthday Bot dancing party beer celebrate GIF
Not sure when it's going to happen, but I've already informed the fam that I want to go to the Hard Rock Cafe in Detroit for dinner.  I'll scope out the menu before we go and see what they have.

Brief & to the point tonight - caio!

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-124-9BF74C716651145ECAC7EDD1AB729D6B_zpsxkuumtdq.png

2 comments:

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!