Thursday, November 16, 2017

Skywatch Friday 11/17/17

We had a completely spectacular sunrise yesterday.
 I saw a lot of posts on Facebook & Instagram about it. 
 From my driveway as I left for work (7am-ish)
 At the end of my block....
 At the end of my street - maybe 1/3 mile away from home
 Approximately 20 minutes later from my work parking lot. 

Stunning!

Linking up at Skywatch Friday

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-124-9BF74C716651145ECAC7EDD1AB729D6B_zpsxkuumtdq.png

6 comments:

  1. Love the burst of colors in the sky. What a marvelous sight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots. I love your header name too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sunrise....good thing you stopped and took this shot before going to work. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!