Thursday, May 19, 2011

1/16/09

-2.2 lbs!

I got another gold star at my meeting last night! One of the other girls there wanted me to touch her so she could have some of my good luck. After I sat there, coughing & sniffling, thru the whole meeting, she wants me to touch her? Yeah - she'll get something all right, and probably not luck!!

Anyway, I wasn't feeling well, so I didn't post when I got home. I barely was able to stay awake for CSI! So I also haven't been exercising like I should, not since Monday after work. I'm just wiped out. I hope I shake whatever this is soon!

I have a new concern - I went to the ob/gyn for a "female issue" yesterday and I have to take progesterone for 10 days - maybe more. One of the possible side effects I read about is weight gain. :( I've noticed I have a really dry mouth today, so I'm drinking more water - which isn't a bad thing.

I joined FlyLady to help me combat "Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome" (CHAOS) at home and it recommends using calendars & reminders, etc. So on my daily schedules, I made sure to list my meetings, work-out days and menu planning. It's really cool that it encourages you to break a big job down into smaller bits so it's not overwhelming. www.flylady.net I really like it.

So anyway - this weekend I want to concetrate on planning next week's meals. I've been really bad about doing that regularly. I already know that Saturday night will NOT be OP, since we're going on our annual trip to Ford Field to see the Monster Trucks! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!