Friday, May 20, 2011

12/21/09


+2.0  back up to 212.4 lbs

 Pissed

I am just so mad at myself for that last weigh in, I could spit.  This past weekend sucked very much bad, too. 

I had every intention of getting up Friday morning (I told my boss Thursday I was going to be sick - LOL), packing the kid off to school, doing a workout DVD, errands, etc.  Then Randy decided to go into work late Friday.  He wanted to go out to breakfast, so I don't want to imagine the amount of butter & fat in that veggie omelet at the restaurant.  It tasted WAY too good to be healthy, even with the veggies.    

Saturday we went to Laurie's for the annual cookie day. Usually she just takes the kids and does this, but since they're not going to be here for Christmas, they wanted to all get together & give Austin his gifts.  Anyway - I'm a sucker for raw cookie dough.  Even sadder yet, was that it wasn't really even that good! 

Sunday we stopped at McD's on the way to church and a breakfast burrito is (let me go look it up....) 7 points and hash browns are 3.  Then we had pizza afterward at Barry & Jenn's house.  Another pretty lousy day.

But today I'm back on track and I feel good about myself.  I've been totally OP - I managed to avoid the German Chocolate cake & choc chip cookies in the kitchen at work - woohoo!  When I first walked in, the lights were off, so I convinced myself it was a fruitcake sitting there and those were oatmeal raisin cookies.  Yuck to both - so I avoided!   That cake would have done me in, too.  So proud!  Tonight I did a fast 3 miles with Leslie Sansone, so I fell good about that, too.  I'm going to force myself to do that each night this week and Thursday morning before I go weigh in.  I'm sure that's what my issue has been.  I haven't gotten OFF MY BUTT and moved to get the fat melting. 

I think it's going to be grilled cheese & tomato soup for dinner - mmmmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!