Friday, May 20, 2011

3/31/11

Oops, skipped a week!

That's OK - the loss was the same for both...1.4 lbs!!  Woohoo!

Took my measurements tonight, since it's been about a month since I started back, I lost 1/2 inch everywhere, except 3/4 from my thighs. 

Minor confession - I had a glass of ChocoVine wine last night - aka The Adult's YooHoo.  It was sooooooo good & is definitely Happy Juice!!

Hmm, People at my meeting may think I'm a liar now.  Rosa, our temp leader asked everyone to stand up & called out 5 lb increments of weight loss (in our WW Journey!).  Well, I've lost 50 lbs.  Just not all during this particular enrollment!  So next week when hopefully I get my first 5 lbs star, I hope no one remembers that!  LOL!!  One lady did ask me on the way out how long it took me, so she got the story.  Oh well!   Maybe I'll sit in a different spot....heehee!

Anyway, I'm sure I got plenty of exercise this past week.  Geri at work has been on vacation, so I'm doing some of her work.  It requires me to troop back & forth across the office a LOT, to get cards from behind her desk, put them on the back counter, put them back.  Lots o' walking!  Plus the overtime that's gone along with it!! 

One of these days I'm going to get that annoying little person on the Wii to stop calling me obese!  Just call me the Tortoise ! Slow & steady.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!