Friday, May 20, 2011

4/11/10


had a 2 lb gain last this week.   My stats are.....207.6 lbs / 62.0 lb loss.

I've really been off the wagon lately.  All those darn GFWs and Easter just kicked my butt.  No willpower whatsoever.

Most of the Easter candy crap is gone now, so I should be doing better now.  I haven't tracked in the past week or so, either.  Sigh.  I wish I could get back the enthusiasm & drive I had when I first started.  I haven't been on the WW message boards since the last day of February, I hate having to search for the board that I want.  Guess I need to suck it up and deal with that.

On the plus side, I got a nice walk in both Thursday morning & today.  From the house, around the park at the end of the street & back is about 2 miles.  Jack and I knocked it out in 35 minutes Thursday.  Tonight took a bit longer because we had Randy (& his gadgets) and Angel (& her bike) with us.  I was happy to see Randy out there, so I didn't mind going slower for him.   Then half way around, he took over the bike so I picked up speed.  It's moving that counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!