Friday, May 20, 2011

5/5/11

Happy Cinco de Mayo !!!

Had a couple bad weeks in between posts, but this week I'm back down, so yay! 

I've been really bad at tracking and man, being at home just kills me.  Food is just too convenient.  At work I'm perfectly fine.  Of course, I can really only eat what I bring, so it's all good.  But at home.... OM NOM NOM NOM NOM !!!! 

The May challenge on the  DWLZ thirties board is to decide on a non-scale goal and try to stick to it.  Mine is to TRACK !!!  That is also something I do just fine at work.  At home - forget it.   Of course it doesn't help if Randy or Angel is hogging the desk all night, either.   I think I'd like one of those phones that has the WW app on it.  Then I couldn't use them as an excuse.
So that's all the scoop for today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!