Friday, May 20, 2011

7/30/09

+0.6 lbs

What in the heck.  I'm so discouraged with this plateau.  I'm trying to look at the bright side, thinking that I know I'll be able to maintain, but come on!  I've been in the same 5 pounds since May! 

Let's see..... I'm at 214 now - my healthy weight range is 132 - 164.  I still have at least another 50 pounds to go.  Crap, I shouldn't have looked.   Another annoying bright side comment - according to the progress chart on the WW website, I've averaged 1.1 lbs lost per week since I've been on the program.

So here, I'm putting this in writing for the world to see.  I am going to recommit myself to the program and hopefully finally break this damn plateau.  I got on a message board thread of a lady who is a certified personal trainer and she posts workouts every day on the threads.  Now I just have to do them.  I took the dog for a nice walk tonight so I don't feel like a total slug. 

it doesn't help that I'm having female health issues again, so I'm crabby about that.  TMI moment - I went off the Pill and my cycle decided it wants to do 21 days instead of 28.  That's entirely not enough time between Aunt Flo's visits.  Grrr. 

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!