Friday, May 20, 2011

8/14/09


-.6 lbs over the past 2 weeks.  (-.2 last week, -.4 this week)  Annoyed And Disappointed

I"m not terribly impressed, but at least there's a minus sign there.  I really thought I was going to be up this week,  All of Tuesday and most of Wednesday I felt like a bloated calf.  I was having mood issues, so I probably would have cried in the lobby at the meeting if I went up this week.   What's funny is that taking a nice walk around the park is what got me out of my snit.   I've been pretty happy since.

At our meetings, there has been one of the food journals going around.  Someone different takes it home each week.  I volunteered this week.  I glanced in it at the meeting and the other peeps really went into detail about what they ate, portion sizes and all.   So I've been especially conscious today about what I'm writing in there, knowing that whoever has it after me will analyze what I ate.  Hopefully this will help to break my plateau - that's the reasoning behing my madness!  Even tho I didn't journal in that book last night, I actually measured my chicken & broccoli !!

I don't know how well I'm going to do this weekend.  We're heading out to Laurie's first thing in the morning and we're going to help finish painting her pasture & arena fences.  It's calling for sunny and 89 tomorrow.  And there's no shade.   Between that and cutting the grass tonight, I should sweat some weight off - I hope !!!   I should rack up some nice activity points, but I don't know what kind of food she's going to have.  Probably burgers, and she mentioned going to a little farmers market, so I hope she loads up on veggies.  She has discovered the wonders of Arnold's sandwich thins so she probably won't have buns - woohoo!

Off to make some dinner... Randy's working at the Dream Cruise this weekend, so it's just Angel and I.  She'll be happy with french toast, and I'll have a couple eggs & toast.  We love breakfast for dinner!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!