Thursday, May 19, 2011

8/20/08

Wow! -6 pounds! I know this won't be a regular occurance, but it sure started my program off on the right foot!

I've been cutting way down on my pop. Counting points really makes you stop to think about what you're consuming. Is using 6 points on a bottle of Mountain Dew really worth it??

I had a lack-of-caffeine headache last Saturday, so I caved and had a second can. Randy was working at the Dream Cruise so Angel and I had a late breakfast. So when dinner rolled around, I had my Dining-Out Companion out and casually mentioned to Angel that a double cheeseburger is 10 points and a regular fry is 8, and I had 20 to use. It took her a second, but she did catch on a was excited. I guess she thought I'd never get to eat at McD's again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!