Monday, July 4, 2011

Friend makin' Monday - 4th of July Edition


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com/2011/06/friend-makin-monday-which-character-would-you-be/www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers.

FMM: What Are Your Plans For Today?
I went to the big parade in the town where my Mom lives.  The hubby & I are amateur radio operators, so we did communications for the parade coordinators and emergency services.  Afterward, we went over to Mom's house and went swimming & had some burgers & dogs. 

This is me after we got home - tired & sun-fried with my badges & radio.



How will you celebrate?  And have a happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!