Thursday, September 15, 2011

She made the team!

I cut & pasted this from Facebook last night....

UTICA DANCE
ANNOUNCING THE 2011/2012 UTICA JV DANCE TEAM!
Allison, Antonetta, Marissa, Tyler, Kayla, ***Angela***, Hannah, Kelsey, Taylor, Lindsay, Rachel and Brittany!


So now the chaos and craziness begins!  I haven't heard yet when the first practices are or when the obligatory parent meeting will be.  Football season is already in full swing, so I imagine they'll be soon.

I know Angel is really excited about this and I know I should be more happy for her than I am.  Maybe because I never did anything like this when I was in school?  I was never cool enough to be a cheerleader and the concept of a dance team was totally non-existent.  I can't ever remember anyone taking dance classes, let alone a school-sanctioned sport.  Clawson still doesn't have one! 

I know its going to be crazy.  But I'm there for her, cheering her along!

GO TEAM !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!