Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 weight loss recap

How cool is this?  Instead of a ball drop for New Years Eve in Detroit - there's a "D" drop!  By the way - I found a new blog to follow... MichiganLifestyles.  Just tossing that out there, since that blog is where I found the picture!

Moving right along!

This is a sad, sad, eye-opening post.  However, I choose to focus on the positives. 

A.  Both my weight & inches are less than when I re-started WW back in March. 
B.  I know when the times finally comes - I should be able to maintain easily!

OK, so there isn't a really long list of positives, but there are some!

In a nutshell....since March I've lost a whopping 5.4 lbs. and a total of 5.5 inches.

Wooo. 

Hold your applause.

Sheesh.

2012 is going to be better.  A happier year. 

I am currently charging my iPod, so I can start listening to my hypnosis CDs again to hopefully find my focus and get somewhat closer to a healthy weight / BMI.  The main issue I have with these are that when I relax like they want me to, I tend to doze off so I don't know if what I'm hearing is actually working.  Heck, I'm not even sure of WHAT I'm hearing!

I'm going to get back on the FlyLady bandwagon and get my house in order.  If I'm tired of living in this mass of clutter, I'm sure Randy & Angel are, too!

I'm going to really watch unnecessary spending this year.  Randy is very concerned with his job.  I could really go on a detailed rant about the ignorant assholes in charge at that place, but that will just piss me off.  So let's just pray the worst won't happen like it has to so many people here in the Detroit area.
 
I hope that everyone will have a safe and wonderful celebration tonight and an equally great 2012!


See ya next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!