Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy Day Atfer St. Patty's!

 Me
Lisa  /  Angel
Mom / Laurie / Linda

This is all of us when we went out to dinner last night.  I think the guy at the restaurant was expecting a really rowdy bunch, since Laurie called & asked if we could "bring our own party" - as in table decorations & obviously our awesome attire.

We are such Party Animals!  Angel & I went to Laurie's early, before she got home from taking Lisa to a 4-H awards thingy and got the horses put away for the night.  Then everyone arrived & we went to dinner & drove around afterward yelling out the windows of the truck & did a couple Chinese Fire Drills, etc.  Then we went back to Laurie's house & played some card games.  Wooooo! 

Today we came home fairly early, since this afternoon Lisa had another 4-H thing to get shuttled off to, so we didn't even get to go horseback riding.  Oh well - next time!

This week should go by quickly - I took Friday & next Monday off work so I'll be busy making sure I have everything done before Thursday.  Angel has her first competition with the studio this weekend, but luckily it's only about 20 minutes away.  I have to finish a couple minor alterations on 2 of her costumes, but the rest should be good to go! 

And I am going to take advantage of the unseasonably warm temps this week and get some walking in - without the dog! 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!