Monday, January 7, 2013

Friend Makin' Monday - Simple Questions!

Happy Monday!

I managed to get my outdoor decorations taken down and put away without freezing fingers off this weekend and started on the inside. So currently, my house is a disaster. And why is it out of all the cheesy ornaments you may have on your tree, the one you break is always a souvenir from someplace hundreds of miles away? Yup. Broke the one we just got this fall from the Shipwreck Museum at Whitefish Point in da U.P. I took a pic and am going to email it to them and see if I can replace it. **fingers crossed**

Ugh. Anyway, I want the tree down & living room rearranged so I can use the Wii again. But until then - here's FMM!


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Simple Questions

1. Outside my window I see…a loading dock half full of freight (it would be more exciting if I was home instead of at work)

2. My kitchen counters are…the ugliest poo-brown laminate ever created in the 70s.

3. Yesterday I drank…a couple glasses of water and 2 Coke Zeros.  I have 2 bottles of wine from work that I need to get into.

4. My cell phone is…an iPhone with a blue Otterbox.

5. My computer is…like I said, I'm at work.  It does what its supposed to.  I do like the 19 inch flatscreen monitor, tho.  It's an HP.  I have a Dell desktop and a little Acer Aspire tablet that I really like when hubby is hogging the desk at home.

6. My favorite reality show is…RuPaul's Drag Race.  I can't help it, I'm hooked!  Is it sad that I've gotten makeup tips from a bunch of guys?

7. My workouts are…slowly becoming more frequent.

8. The last book I read is…a smutty historical romance novel.

9. My week will be….getting back to normal after the holidays.

10. So far 2013 has been…good so far!

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm! Wine! We had some nice wine we got for Christmas the other night. I never liked wine when I was younger, but love it now.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!