Saturday, January 19, 2013

It's hockey time!


Finally!  Get to watch the first NHL game tonight & am very happy about that!  Can't wait to see how our new Captain does!

I woke up at 7:30 this morning & freaked - I thought I was late for work!  Then I realized what day of the week it was.  But I never really did get back to sleep.  Miss Angela was over at a friend's house and I wanted time to do a nice 3 mile walk before going to get her.  She has her acro class at the studio at 11 on Saturdays so I just got up.

Did some tweaking on the blog tonight.  I'm still not sure about it.  It's very blue and the white post background is blinding.  So there may be some other changes, but not tonight, since it's almost time to drop the puck!

Warning! This song will get stuck in your head forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!