Monday, May 20, 2013

Friend Makin' Monday - Getting to know you

We have a happy kitty!  The hubby left last Wednesday to go to the ginormous Hamvention (radio geekery) in Dayton, Ohio and just got home last night.  This is how Miss Maddie spent the first 3 days without him....

She didn't move to far from his pillow.  So when he got home last night and was sitting on the patio (outside that window) - she went nuts yelling for him.  And when he talked to her thru the window, her meows got longer & higher-pitched.  It was so cute! 

Now let’s get to this week’s topic.


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Getting To Know You

1. Have you ever been skinny dipping?  Lots of times!  Last time was in the pond on my parent's property Up North a couple summers ago,  It was me, both sisters & 3 total nieces.  We were laughing that we should watch one of the guys didn't show up and spoil our fun. 2 minutes later, here comes my brother running at top speed down the hill and cannon-balled into the pond!  There went our fun!

2. If you could choose an exotic vacation destination today, where would you go? London is the first place that popped into my mind. Any foreign country is exotic to me!

3. Do you prefer to live in the city or the suburbs?  Da 'Burbs.  I think I'd actually like my sister's place better since it's more isolated in the country.  But from those 2 choices, I like where I am. 

4. If you could paint, draw or illustrate any masterpiece in the world, what would it be? I'd love to paint like Bob Ross (don't judge me!!!) so anyplace in the Washington Cascades or in Alaska would be ideal.

5. What is your favorite dish to cook when you’re cooking for one?  Hmm.  That doesn't happen often.  Probably something simple like a couple sunny-side up eggs with grits and some shredded cheese. 

6. Who has recently influenced you in a spectacular way? Spectacular?  Ummm..........I got nothing. 

7. Have you ever considered dating a person who’s younger than you? If so, how young would you go?  I have in the past, but I'm happily married to my old man (6 years older).

8. What do you typically wear when you’re at home with no plans to go out?  A baggy t-shirt and shorts or my flannel Red Wings lounge pants. My sexy fuzzy slippers. 

9. Do you prefer a shower or a bath? Showers for daily, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE going to the bathhouse in Hot Springs, Arkansas. 

10. When you meet strangers are you outgoing or more introverted? I'd have to say more introverted. 

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Say hi to someone new this week, and have a happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. HI Lisa,
    I picked England too, it was the first thing that came to mind, then Bali.
    Sunny eggs? yum I think I should make some right now :)
    I love Bob Ross, he relaxed me.

    Stopping by from FMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo, Bali would be nice - those hotel huts out in the ocean? Beautiful!

      Delete
  2. I picked London too! I would love to see all of the old buildings in the city and country homes! I also always love eggs (and bacon hehe) if I'm cooking just for me. :)

    Kalee
    soreyfitness.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to visit some old castles & I;m also weird that I would love to explore some cemeteries- they have some fantastic ones there!

      Delete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!