Monday, June 9, 2014

Friend Makin' Monday - Random Qs

Happy Monday!  The hubby was across the state for the weekend, so it was just me & the girl at home - and we did as little as possible! I did get a couple loads of laundry done, the bathrooms cleaned and visited my mom twice. Other than that.....nada....and I don't feel guilty at all! I'm still not over this cold or whatever is in my head and thought I'd have a harder time at Zumba Saturday than I did. No coughing, but I could tell my strength wasn't there.

But I was down 4 lbs at weigh in on Thursday - WOOHOOOOO!!!

Onto the Main Event.....

This week’s questions come to you courtesy of Tyra at Random Acts of Snark. Thanks Tyra. If you want to help out with questions fee free to email sarah@losingweightandhavingfun.com

If you’ve taken part in FMM before then you are familiar with the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to read and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Random Questions

1.What is your favorite way to waste time at work without getting caught?  I don't think anyone really cares if we goof off at work - Look I'm doing FMM! - as long as we don't abuse it and don't get our work done.

2. What would be the title of your autobiography?  Lisa The Great speaks...   since I was a kid, I've called myself Lisa the Great.  There's no shortage of ego in my family!  In fact my ham radio call sign is N8LTG (see the Lisa the Great at the end?)

3. When you were at school, what did you want to be when you grew up?  I wanted to be a horse trainer and even applied & was accepted to a college in Ohio with an Equestrian Studies program.  But then one fateful day....a Navy recruiter was minding his own business in the hall at school and I was drawn to him like a moth to flame.  I don't regret a day of those 8 years.

4. If you could invent a gadget, what would it be and why?   I would create a low-profile plug for a cigarette lighter. I'm honestly surprised that this doesn't exist already - if it does, I want one!  I am an amateur radio operator and the radio in my car is powered thru the cigarette lighter.  The lighter plug sticks out and makes one of my cupholders useless.  Which means Miss Angela has to wedge her drink between the seat & the emergency brake handle.  Which means more than one spill has happened.   

5. What is your favorite quote?  In the wise words of RuPaul...."If you can't love yourself, how in the hell can you love someone else?"

6. What is the best meal you have ever had?   I can't think of one in particular, but when we went on each of our Carnival Cruises - the meals at dinner where amazing!  I always made sure to try something I had never had before.

7. If you could choose your age forever, what age would you choose and why?  23.  I was the fittest I'd ever been in my life & as free as I could be while serving in the military & seeing lots of awesome foreign countries.

8. What TV game show would you like to go on?  Jeopardy.  I have all sorts of useless trivia floating around in my head.

9. If you had one day to live over again, what day would it be?  My wedding day. I don't think I stopped smiling like an idiot all day!
July 8, 2006

10. You are planning the most awesome dinner party of your life. Which 3 celebrities/historical figures (past or present) would you add to you guest list?  Hmm, this required some thought.  RuPaul.  JFK.  and either Clara Barton or Florence Nightingale.  Can you imagine them all in a room together??    But each of them have had incredible experiences and would have a million stories to tell.

1 comment:

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!