Tuesday, April 28, 2015

X is for Xtra Cool Stuff


I didn't have a specific post to add this pics to, and they're too neat to skip so here's a special post for them! Some photos are clearly from a book - they're from the cruise book.  The others are mine. 
Love a carrier going full speed! 
We had a rodeo club, too.  The ALRC.  I was the secretary for a while.  Before the wonders of the Interwebz, I had to call places to get the guys entered in rodeos. 
Breaking the sound barrier. 
A lot of postage collectors would send in things to get cancelled on certain days.
I made this one for myself for the change of homeport. 
 The tugs pushing us into the pier in Pearl Harbor, by the Arizona Memorial. 
 An F-14 ready to launch. 
 My "GQ" look - except this is for General Quarters. 
This is one of my favorite pictures! 
The Canopus in Norfolk.

#AtoZChallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!