Sunday, January 8, 2017

My 2016 post roundup

I know there are so many people out there saying 2016 was the most horrible year ever, blah blah blah, and they're so glad it's over. 

Yeah, there was the whole election thing.  No, it didn't go the way I wanted, but I'm not crying or throwing a hissy about it.  Roll wit it. Not everyone is going to be happy with who is elected.  And a whole lot of celebrities died.  Which of course is sad for their families & loved ones...but doesn't concern me in the slightest.   And clowns.  Yeah, moving on. 

I personally don't think it was too bad. My family and I all have each other, our health, a roof over our heads, plenty of food on the table, jobs, cars, a little extra $$ to play with.  
Life is pretty damn good! 

So lets go for a little stroll thru some 2016 posts.

January
We went to see Monster Jam

February 
 IceFest happened in Utica. 
I started documenting some annoying female issues.

March
Team DOS went to regionals.
Memory trip to "the Farm".
Theme reveal - my 5th year participating!
Top 30 Very Funny Animals Memes #Jokes:
 A random this & that post about me.

April

May
ghostbusters dana venkman marshmallow man staypuft
Mother's Day at the Detroit Zoo
Official 2016 Dance Pics

June
Team DOS went to Nationals in Charleston SC.

July
Randy & I celebrated our 10th anniversary!

I had surgery and more about it here....and am still happy about it!


August 
We went camping.

September 
OK, this happened 10/1 but I wrote about it before then.
Angela turned 19

October  
It had been a while, so I checked in &
 sent you over to my other blog for Halloween shenanigans

November 
My sisters and I went to Girls Night Out and were disappointed!
I got back on the WW Wagon.

December 
The annual WERK dance Intensive for Team DOS.
The family went on a Road Trip to Ohio.
And another road trip for our every-other-year visit to Arkansas.
(and a random picture of a mirrored horse in a storefront along Central Avenue in Hot Springs. 


Had another visit to the Buckstaff Bath House in Hot Springs.

And that pretty much rounds up 2016.  Wonder what 2017 holds in store for us?

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-124-9BF74C716651145ECAC7EDD1AB729D6B_zpsxkuumtdq.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!